Bilingual Inside Sales Representative - Automotive
SNAP Financial Group is Canada’s premier consumer finance company with a focus on custom financial solutions and systems. We support a diverse network of Canadian retailers, manufacturers, equipment and auto dealers with unique systems and processes designed to deliver results.
Our subsidiary company Snap Auto Finance Corp. aims to provide a complete financing solution for all customers. We partner with licensed automotive dealers helping to increase sales through servicing their clients with diverse credit histories.
With offices in Toronto and Vancouver, SNAP Financial is the fastest growing consumer finance company in Canada. We are located in downtown Toronto (Front & University) and are looking for an energetic, well organized person to join our team. We provide an excellent salary, bonus structure, benefits plan and a fun and professional, team focused working environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify opportunities with non-producing dealers and make outgoing phone calls to further train and communicate Snap’s value proposition.
- Assist customers with understanding and utilizing our financial products and services.
- Liaise with our Sales and Marketing group to ensure our solutions are being communicated in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining relationships and loyalty with dealers via friendly, efficient and high-quality customer service and training.
- Delivering on new dealer signup targets and client retention targets
- Delivering on revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Providing monthly communication to their dealer base
- Completing administrative activities associated with serving dealers, including accessing information and communicating transaction details
- Assist with other tasks and duties as required
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Finance or related field
- Salesforce.com operating system experience is preferred
- 3 – 5 years automotive experience in underwriting or inside sales
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Strong time management & organization skills are essential
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Exceptional customer service and contact management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, ability to work independently in a team environment
- Outgoing, confident personality, comfortable in dealing with clients and other employees
Please send resume to email@example.com. and reference "BILINGUAL INSIDE SALES REP" in the subject line. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.